We’re so pleased you found your way to our site – and can’t wait to see what you’ve made!
Every day we share amazing DIY creations from readers like you and would love to showcase your latest project and share it with our readers.
Show off your finished creations, let us see your work in progress and even the tiny details that make a project truly yours – we love seeing what you are up to!
Each day, thousands of readers visit Home & Backyard for ideas, inspiration and advice for their own home decorating projects. A post on our site means increased visibility for your brand or blog, a boost in traffic and the chance to share your unique style with other DIY enthusiasts. Showcase your work and share it with a community who cares on Home & Backyard.
What Kind of Projects can you Share on Home & Backyard?
We love to see finished projects and even work in progress, from detail shots to the final look. Some of our favorite and most popular reader submissions include:
- DIY Projects
- Decorating Projects
- Full Home Tours
- Room Makeovers
- Before and After’s
- Guest Posts
If you’re not sure if your project is a good match, use our form to submit your photos and some details; we’ll be in touch to chat.
Submitting your DIY Project
Ready to Submit? Here’s what we’ll need to show off your amazing projects:
- Your original photos and rights to share them with our readers.
- Images need to be 728px wide and ideally vertically oriented.
- A quick writeup in your own words about your project – what you did, where it is, why you love it.
Take your blog to the next level with a guest post on Home & Backyard! We love offering more in-depth pieces that showcase your talents and your beautiful home. If you’d like to submit a guest post, please review the following guidelines:
- Each post needs to have 100% unique and original text – you’ll need to describe your project and how you did it in your own words.
- We prefer posts that are at least 1000 words, so you can fully describe your home, your project or your skills.
- Include at least 5 images with right to publish them, OR with proper sourcing link for every image.
We’re so excited about our reader’s projects and plans and can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!